Latchkey Program (JEC)
Child care is available through the Jaguar Education Connection (JEC) Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. JEC offers children ages 3-12 a safe, nurturing environment before and after school, during most school closings and breaks, and on off days for preschoolers.
** For Summer Camp Information please email email@example.com**
JEC SUMMER CAMP
St. John’s JEC is Monumental!
About our Summer Camp
Our program is open to children 3 years (and potty trained) through 8th grade.
Camp Dates: Wednesday, June 1st through Friday, August 5th.
Child Care Hours: 6:30 am - 6:30 pm.
Students are placed in groups according to the grade level they just completed in the 2021-22 school year.
A breakfast snack (6:30-8:30) and afternoon snack is offered to all campers and is included in your tuition.
Campers bring their lunches each day with a once a week "hot" lunch offered to purchase with sign-up.
April 5th, 5:00 p.m. - Registration for Non-SJS students begins via google form - www.sjsmarysville.org
April 5th, 5-6:30 p.m. - In-person registration will be in the St. John’s School Cafeteria, blue doors off SR 736
By April 15th - Additional Paper Forms must be returned: JEC Summer Camp Enrollment and Health Form and Tuition
Express Form will be online to print for non SJS students. These forms are needed to complete your registration.
These forms may be brought April 5th for in-person enrollment, mailed, scanned/emailed(firstname.lastname@example.org), or dropped off at our school office during school hours by April 15th.
You will then receive confirmation of your completed registration for Summer Camp, along with one additional Google Form to fill out.
For more information, contact our JEC Assistant Director, Jennie Everhart, email@example.com
School Year Registration
Jaguar Education Connection provides:
- A nurturing and qualified staff that celebrates Christ in all that they do
- Safe and secure facilities
- Play and success-oriented curriculum that encourages physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual development
- Unparalleled collaboration between School and After-care teachers
- Developmentally appropriate activities and lessons
- Low teacher/child ratios (lower than state requirements)
- Flexible scheduling (full and part-time as well as drop-in)
- Healthy breakfast and snack included in the cost
- Vast campus offering many opportunities to explore God's creation
- Continuing summer camp
- Convenient location to US-33
- Affordable rate structure