New Student Application
- Attend an Open House or schedule a School Tour with our Principal.
- Complete the New Student Application.
- This link will take you to St. John’s Online Registration Portal.
Please complete the information accurately and as completely as possible. Many fields are required, and you will not be able to proceed without entering the necessary information.
- Birth Certificate (Preschool-8th Grade), Immunizations (Preschool-8th Grade) and Medical Statement (preschool only) are due before they start the new school year. They are not required to submit your application or enrollment.
Additional Requirements fo K-8th Grade
- Provide a Letter of Recommendation from a pastor, teacher or school administrator
- Schedule a meeting with our Principal to discuss what you are looking for from St. John's and to discuss the educational options available to your student(s).
- Provide a copy of the student's most recent report card and standardized test (Grades 1-8) and any IEP's or 504 plans if applicable.
- Schedule an entrance test by calling the office at 937.644.5540
If you have any questions during the application process, please contact the school office at 937.644.5540. Once your application hs been received it will be reviewed. Once approved you will receive an email to complete the enrollment packet to complete along with setting up your tuition payment plan.